Initial Disclosure Information

The Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] is the independent regulator of financial services. The FCA requires us to provide you with an Initial Disclosure Document. This document provides information about us, the products that we offer, the services we provide, what we charge for our services, who regulates us, what to do if you have a complaint, and details about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

About us

NCA Vehicle Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and a lender. We provide vehicle finance services to customers on a lease agreement.

The services we provide

We will provide you with either comparable details of firms most appropriate to your lending or purchase requirements or general information relating to finance products. In assessing your requirements, we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order, to enable us to identify your needs. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information. You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us but we may ask questions to narrow down the selection of firms offered from which you can more easily make your own choice if you wish.

The products we use

As a Financial Conduct Authority regulated credit broker we may introduce you to a range of finance providers who may be able to help you finance your vehicle and provide other services and products such as service and maintenance packages.

Our remuneration

We do not charge for our services. We may receive a payment or other benefit for introducing you to a finance provider who assists you with your agreement.

The regulator

NCA Vehicle Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firm reference number is 688099. You can verify this on the Financial Conduct Authority's register by visiting the FCA's website at or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.

If you have a complaint

If you have a complaint over our service, then you should let us know. Your complaint can be made by telephone or in writing, and it will be dealt with in the shortest possible time.

In the first instance, you should contact the person with whom you have been dealing. In order, to assist us in resolving your complaint you should provide the following information:

  • Your name and contact information
  • Full details of your complaint
  • What you would like us to do to rectify things
  • Copies of any relevant paperwork

We will try to find a resolution as quickly as possible. In the event, that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by the end of business of the following working day, then we will keep you informed of our progress and will provide our final response in writing.

Unresolved disputes may be referred to the conciliation service of the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association [BVRLA], of whom we are a leasing broker member. Details should be submitted by e-mail to

If you do not have access to e-mail details can be sent by post to:

British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association
River Lodge
Badminton Court

If you are not satisfied with our final response you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman. You must do this within six months of our final response.

You can write to the Financial Ombudsman Service at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR; or telephone 0800 0234567; or email

If you have any questions in relation to our complaints procedure, then please contact us and we will be happy to assist.